e are an independent consultancy operating throughout the British Isles. Where ecology is an issue we provide developers, local authorities and other organisations with specialist advice and a complete practical solution. Our extensive experience includes habitat surveys, habitat restoration schemes, protected species surveys and the development of mitigation strategies.
Our specialist services include:
- Bat surveys, bat habitat use studies and bat mitigation schemes.
- Badger surveys including bait marking and sett closures.
- Reptile and great crested newt surveys and translocation exercises.
- Bird surveys including breeding bird census and winter bird surveys.
- Dormouse surveys, habitat enhancement projects and nest box schemes.
- Water vole, otter and white-clawed crayfish surveys.
- Entomological studies including aquatic and terrestrial surveys.
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys and National Vegetation Classification (NVC).
- River corridor and river habitat surveys.
- Specialist botanical surveys for rare and protected species of plant.
- Survey and eradication of controlled weeds including Japanese knotweed.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- DEFRA/Welsh Assembly Wildlife Development Licence applications.
- Ecological data search and desk trawl exercises.
- Habitat creation and restoration schemes.
Home | Flora & Habitat Surveys | Fauna & Protected Species | Links